CAREERS WITH PSW
Marketing Communications Specialist
Dynamic and Professional Storyteller
PSW is an innovative firm that provides high-quality living through the creation of transformative residential spaces. The team at PSW has a passion for taking a client’s vision and transforming it into a work of art that our clients and their families will cherish. Through our innovative, all-inclusive process of guidance and education, PSW has established itself as a cutting-edge company with huge growth potential.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is a dynamic and professional storyteller, on-camera and off. The Specialist provides supports our new brand across a broad spectrum of marketing channels. The Marketing Communication Specialist will be responsible for delivering engaging, timely, and relevant content. The spectrum of communications range from content creation (SEO), to videos, to digital and print design. The Marketing Communications Specialist must be a charismatic self-starter who possesses the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Carrying out daily responsibilities according to company policies & processes
- Collaborating with company leadership on marketing strategies and systems
- Expanding the video platform by creating & editing content under tight deadlines
- Serving as a company spokesperson to assist in the communication of the brand
- Establishing relationships with partners both in and outside of the construction industry
- Writing content for blogs, press releases, social media, and other media sources
- Building relationships and working with third party vendors to accomplish marketing goals
- Interviewing clients and partners for educational and entertaining video content
- Creating and maintaining an organized and searchable library of video and image content
- Produce high quality project images
- Capturing project videography utilizing cameras and drones
- Updating and managing the company website
Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Photography/Videography, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Detail-Orientated, Organization, Multi-Tasking
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field
- Minimum 3- 5 years of demonstrative experience in communications, marketing, or public relations
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work with C-suite and executive level clientele
- Strong ability to work in a process-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and client relations skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced working environment
- Ability to professionally represent company brand to customers, trade partners, and other outside parties
- Enthusiastic approach towards learning new skills
- Microsoft 365
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics
- SEMRush (or other similar software)
Custom Swimming Pool Installer
Posting on behalf of our Trusted Trade Partner: AQUA DESIGNS PITTSBURGH
About Aqua Designs Pittsburgh
Aqua Designs has the knowledge and expertise to assist all customers with their swimming pool needs. We are a one-stop shop that offers a long list of specialties that include new installation, restoration, service, liner replacements, splash pads and numerous hardscape options. Aqua Designs has over 30 years in the Pittsburgh area providing all our customers with a strong combination of top quality product, timely execution and excellent customer service.
Aqua Designs is looking for an experienced and responsible individual to join our team. Aqua Designs has been in business for 30+ years specializing in vinyl liner swimming pools. This individual will be involved in assisting/laboring in every aspect of the build from excavation to completion. 3+ years experience preferred.
Vast majority of work is conducted in the North Hills of Pittsburgh
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Vinyl Liner Pool Installation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Heavy equipment operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Custom Swimming Pool Installer
Posting on behalf of our Trusted Trade Partner: STEEL CITY SCAPES
About Steel City Scapes
Steel City Scapes is a family owned and operated design/build firm located in New Kensington, Pennsylvania. Our projects encompass all aspects of outdoor living spaces specifically for high end clients throughout the Pittsburgh region. We pride ourselves on providing these clients with the most professional, efficient and top notch installations just as expected.
We have been partnered with Pittsburgh’s largest and fastest growing sales & design firm for over 7 years now, which affords us the aptitude to focus on advancing our skills and abilities to excel in our field. Year after year we have proven the capacity to execute and deliver spectacular outdoor retreats for our clients, in a timely manner, and within budget.
We are constantly updating our ever growing fleet to provide our crew members with the newest, most reliable, tools, trucks, and equipment necessary to complete our projects. We strive to minimize labor strain and maximize efficiency.
We are currently seeking candidates who are eager to join our team as an in-ground pool installer
This role is ideal for someone who:
- is career focused and driven with enthusiasm about creating luxurious outdoor pools and grottos for high-end clients
- is looking for FULL-TIME employment with a minimum of 40 hrs./week, and the opportunity for ample overtime
- Can work effectively as a member of a well-trained, efficient team
Job responsibilities shall encompass the following items (typically done as a team):
- Assist crew members in layout and excavation of pool/patio areas
- Assembly and installation of steel reinforcement based upon engineered drawings
- Placement of ready-mix concrete footings, floors, walls, and coping
- Installation of gravel backfill, wall tile, plumbing features, autocover components, etc.
- Installation of patio components
Qualifications and Skills:
If you are the right individual for this position, you will be working in a fast-pace outdoor environment and must have previous experience in general construction and a willingness to learn. The following criteria are also required:
- Current and valid driver’s license, or access to adequate transportation throughout the Pittsburgh region; our projects are typically located around the South Hills, Sewickley, North Hills, and Beaver
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs.
- Work well with other crew members and assist with any and all aspects of pool installation
- Communicate well with other trade partners working on site
- Knowledge of safe and proper use of gas powered saws, shovels, rakes, and cordless tools
- Minimum of 2 years of concrete experience and proficiency in at least 4 items below
- Knowledge of basic concrete tools; float, trowel, concrete rake, edgers, groovers
- Basic carpentry skills related to the forming of concrete
- Hands-on experience as a laborer; shoveling, raking, wheeling concrete
- Capability to install steel reinforcement; wire mesh, tie rebar, etc.
- Competency to finish flatwork concrete; float finish, broom finish, hand trowel
- Comfortable working in an outdoor environment with changing weather conditions
Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits package with retirement and healthcare
- PAID vacations and holidays
- This position is full-time, however we typically shut down for 2 months during the winter
- Additional training and certifications
- Yearly CASH bonus!!