CAREERS WITH PITTSBURGH STONE & WATERSCAPES
SALES MANAGER - Interiors Division
NO COLD CALLS. Must be extremely organized with excellent communication skills
Pittsburgh Stone & Waterscapes is a family-owned business of 39 years. Through a detailed, turn-key system, we are able to bring families together through creation of beautiful living spaces. Our focus is not on the spaces themselves, but the positive impact those environments have on our customers and their families.
Since 1982, Pittsburgh Stone and Waterscapes, LLC has been an industry leader for custom residential design and construction projects. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, interior sales manager. One who is seeking a long-term career in the custom residential construction industry.
As a Sales Manager, you will create, build, and manage the new Interior division. The Sales Manager will be responsible for building relationships with potential customers, trade partners, and leaders in the community and the construction industry. Most importantly, this position will be responsible for inspiring the visions of our customers and helping to bring their visions to life.
- Carries out daily responsibilities according to company policies processes
- Responds to sales leads within 24 hours, schedules consults, and updates lead info within the CRM system. NO COLD CALLS.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly sales goals
- Conducts on-site consultations with new customers
- Creates cost estimates in LMN fluently
- Provides accurate budgetary information to be included within proposals
- Presents designs and proposals to customers for designated projects
- Responsible for reviewing and approving the contents of the job jacket prior to releasing to the project managers
- Responsible for review and accuracy of job completion sheets
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing to develop strategic campaigns for the division
- Assists President in developing a company system for the Interior Division
- Updates “To do” tasks daily and plans week Friday prior
- Updates Sales Process regularly as needed
- Updates Calendar daily
- Collaborates with staff to update budgetary slideshows and sales tools
- Retains/builds new relationships with distributors and manufacturing reps of various components and services to grow company resources
- Provides Marketing team weekly input on how campaigns are affecting sales
- Provides Marketing team with input for video creation
- Continuous education on PSW products and services
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with trade partners
- Responsible for creating individual referral network to promote sales and overall company brand
- Attends networking events to promote the company and its brand
- Minimum 5 years of qualified experience in the residential design / construction field
- Strong ability to work in a process-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and client relations skills
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough understanding of interior design and construction
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced working environment
- Enthusiastic approach to problem prevention
- Enthusiastic approach to represent company brand to customers, trade partners, and other outside parties
Learn more and apply on Indeed.com
Custom Swimming Pool Installer
Posting on behalf of our Trusted Trade Partner: AQUA DESIGNS PITTSBURGH
About Aqua Designs Pittsburgh
Aqua Designs has the knowledge and expertise to assist all customers with their swimming pool needs. We are a one-stop shop that offers a long list of specialties that include new installation, restoration, service, liner replacements, splash pads and numerous hardscape options. Aqua Designs has over 30 years in the Pittsburgh area providing all our customers with a strong combination of top quality product, timely execution and excellent customer service.
Aqua Designs is looking for an experienced and responsible individual to join our team. Aqua Designs has been in business for 30+ years specializing in vinyl liner swimming pools. This individual will be involved in assisting/laboring in every aspect of the build from excavation to completion. 3+ years experience preferred.
Vast majority of work is conducted in the North Hills of Pittsburgh
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Vinyl Liner Pool Installation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Heavy equipment operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Custom Swimming Pool Installer
Posting on behalf of our Trusted Trade Partner: STEEL CITY SCAPES
About Steel City Scapes
Steel City Scapes is a family owned and operated design/build firm located in New Kensington, Pennsylvania. Our projects encompass all aspects of outdoor living spaces specifically for high end clients throughout the Pittsburgh region. We pride ourselves on providing these clients with the most professional, efficient and top notch installations just as expected.
We have been partnered with Pittsburgh’s largest and fastest growing sales & design firm for over 7 years now, which affords us the aptitude to focus on advancing our skills and abilities to excel in our field. Year after year we have proven the capacity to execute and deliver spectacular outdoor retreats for our clients, in a timely manner, and within budget.
We are constantly updating our ever growing fleet to provide our crew members with the newest, most reliable, tools, trucks, and equipment necessary to complete our projects. We strive to minimize labor strain and maximize efficiency.
We are currently seeking candidates who are eager to join our team as an in-ground pool installer
This role is ideal for someone who:
- is career focused and driven with enthusiasm about creating luxurious outdoor pools and grottos for high-end clients
- is looking for FULL-TIME employment with a minimum of 40 hrs./week, and the opportunity for ample overtime
- Can work effectively as a member of a well-trained, efficient team
Job responsibilities shall encompass the following items (typically done as a team):
- Assist crew members in layout and excavation of pool/patio areas
- Assembly and installation of steel reinforcement based upon engineered drawings
- Placement of ready-mix concrete footings, floors, walls, and coping
- Installation of gravel backfill, wall tile, plumbing features, autocover components, etc.
- Installation of patio components
Qualifications and Skills:
If you are the right individual for this position, you will be working in a fast-pace outdoor environment and must have previous experience in general construction and a willingness to learn. The following criteria are also required:
- Current and valid driver’s license, or access to adequate transportation throughout the Pittsburgh region; our projects are typically located around the South Hills, Sewickley, North Hills, and Beaver
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs.
- Work well with other crew members and assist with any and all aspects of pool installation
- Communicate well with other trade partners working on site
- Knowledge of safe and proper use of gas powered saws, shovels, rakes, and cordless tools
- Minimum of 2 years of concrete experience and proficiency in at least 4 items below
- Knowledge of basic concrete tools; float, trowel, concrete rake, edgers, groovers
- Basic carpentry skills related to the forming of concrete
- Hands-on experience as a laborer; shoveling, raking, wheeling concrete
- Capability to install steel reinforcement; wire mesh, tie rebar, etc.
- Competency to finish flatwork concrete; float finish, broom finish, hand trowel
- Comfortable working in an outdoor environment with changing weather conditions
Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits package with retirement and healthcare
- PAID vacations and holidays
- This position is full-time, however we typically shut down for 2 months during the winter
- Additional training and certifications
- Yearly CASH bonus!!