3D INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
DESIGN YOU DON'T HAVE TO IMAGINE...
A detailed and accurate 3D design is essential to visualize the final product.
OUR FOCUS IS YOU
We focus on designing spaces that represent you personally and your functional needs.
Whether you're updating a bathroom or kitchen, planning a major renovation or looking to add an extension to your home, our 3D interior designs can help you visualize your dream living space before any construction begins.
- → Consultation: Your initial contact will result in a conversation via phone leading to a face-to-face meeting where we talk about your project and get to know you & your preferences, desired outcomes, timeframe & budget.
- →Concept & Design Development: After the client consultation where goals and objectives are agreed upon, the next step is the concept & design development. This is where we as designers really get to flex our creative muscles utilizing our innovative ideas, and visionary principles. We are also working closely with our architect and construction team carefully developing construction documentation for your project.
- →Project Selections & Estimates: In conjunction with the client consultation, we carefully select desired materials to provide a detailed estimate of costs associated with the project. We also develop ideas and suggestions regarding furniture,
- lighting, and accessories.
This gives our clients a preview of where their project may potentially fall financially and allows ample time for decisions, changes, and alternative options.
- → Design Presentation: At this stage, the concept design is presented to the client at our office. A full color 3-D visual rendering is reviewed with the client, bringing their vision to life, along with a projected estimate of the project for review and/or optional changes.
- →Planning and Specifications: Once the concept design, materials, selections, and budgets have been approved by the customer, we then begin implementing the design. This process involves a pre-construction meeting with our team of contractors, sub-contractors, designers, and project management to work out the details such as specification outlines, details of intent, interior plans, timelines, and the entire scope of work for your project.
- → Project Implementation and Construction: This is where the fun begins! Plans are solidified and set, materials are ordered, and we begin breaking ground and building your dream! Our General Contractor, Sub-Contractors, and Project Management team get to work ensuring all plans are completed as discussed in the pre-construction meeting and all schedules met. Your house construction is effectively managed with daily, weekly, and monthly on-site visits to closely monitor all facets of your project. This includes management of accounting, finances, and all purchasing.
- →The “REVEAL”: The moment we all have been waiting for...DRUM ROLL PLEASE! All details are solidified, all accessories are placed, last minute touch-ups, move-in of furniture, and pictures are hung with care...we stage your home and walk you through taking pictures and enjoying your bliss as you experience the transformation of your home. An exciting day indeed!
Our goal is to make sure we’ll make every effort to not impact your life as little as possible during each construction phase.